您现在的位置是：부모와 아이 >>正文
DB Robotics invents nation's first hybrid electric rollator
简介DB Robotics, a first-generation robot developer in South Korea, has revealed the nation’s first hybr ...
DB Robotics, a first-generation robot developer in South Korea, has revealed the nation’s first hybrid electric rollator that also converts into a wheelchair, the company said Tuesday.
Compared to a standing walker, the new electric rollator has motors around each of its four wheels, enabling individuals with limited mobility to leave their house freely. Even on an incline, the electric motors accelerate, allowing the wheels to move up the slope without additional effort.
In order to prevent falling accidents, the rollator also features LED lights to illuminate the ground when it is dark outside.
DB Robotics will launch two types of electric rollators, a general model and an advanced model. While the general model includes the aforementioned features of electric motors, LED lights and a speed controller, the advanced model has a navigation function and an AI sensor that detects when the rollator is moving downhill. The sensor will automatically engage the brakes to prevent accidents.
Based on the history of searched destinations and an AI-based real-time location system, the rollators can also assist in locating their owners if they get lost.
The electric rollators can be manually operated depending on the situation, the company said.
“While imported European rollators are sold at a high price relative to their function, DB Robotics’ new rollators are equipped with cutting-edge functions that ensure safety and durability,” said DB Robotics CEO Lee Bae. “With exceptionally low prices, we also maintain competitiveness in the market.”
In partnership with the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Gyeonggi Province, the company is also promoting free donations of its new electric rollators to senior centers and hospitals.
- 부모와 아이
부산 엑스포 유치 불발 일주일 만에 윤석열 대통령이 부산을 찾았다. 윤 대통령은 6일 부산항국제전시컨벤션센터에서 간담회를 열고 세계박람회(엑스포) 유치를 위해 노력한 기업인과 시민 ...
- 부모와 아이
일본 정부가 구매 의사를 밝힌 미국산 토마호크 미사일. AFP=연합뉴스북한은 일본이 장거리미사일 조기 배치를 비롯해 미사일 방어 및 반격 능력을 강화하겠다는 계획을 밝힌 것에 대해 ...
- 부모와 아이
The remake of the musical "Sister Act, which is getting ready for its world premiere on Nov. 4 in Bu ...
Hero soldier may get honorary degree from university
윤 대통령, 4박 6일 사우디·카타르 순방 마치고 귀국
Revamped 'Sister Act' with diverse cast gets ready for international premiere
Korean beef prices, poultry shares soar as cattle disease spreads
NYT picks Yoon as one of most stylish people of 2023
Supreme Court dismisses Buseoksa's appeal in Bodhisattva statue ownership dispute
- Experts to discuss globalized risks at World Health City Forum
- Seoul shares open nearly flat despite US gains
- 윤희숙 "20여년 억대 연봉 송영길이 돈 없다? 못된 버릇 때문"
- PM envisions Busan World Expo's role in sharing 'rise from ashes' experience
- Nightmare before Christmas: 'rape announcement' issued at Seoul billboard
- [New in Korean] Seven minds share single body in '7
- Samyang post record sales on China's Singles Day
- Yoon attends IPEF summit to discuss regional economic collaboration
- Samsung family pays tribute to late founder
- iStaging Asia eyes patents for spatial web tech
- 6·25 따발총, 구식 불새
- [Our Museums] Exploring quirky yet thoughtful world of Mr. Toilet House
- 김영진, 원희룡 인천 계양을 출마설에 “이재명과 맞대결 환영”
- Seoul shares end up on tech gains ahead of Nvidia results
- Man arrested for stabbing restaurant owner in Paju
- Oman celebrates 53rd National Day, calls Korea reliable ally
- Number of youth addicted to online gambling rises
- Meritz carries out reshuffle for group synergy
- [Herald Interview] VIXX highlights group’s continuity in 5th EP ‘Continuum’
- Samsung retains No. 1 spot in TV sales; LG tops OLED market
- Prosecutors seek 30
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- Disney+ brings romance to year's end
- Korea, UK will unite for Indo
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- Child kills man with stone, sparking debate over legal immunity of children
- South Korea’s digital reputation dented by government network outage
- BTS’ V, actor Yoo Seung
- NIS seeking to form Asian cooperative body to counter drug crimes
- Daewoo E&C chief cements ties with Nigerian leaders