[Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
简介South Korea's film industry has garnered international acclaim for its unique storytelling, oft ...
South Korea's film industry has garnered international acclaim for its unique storytelling, often achieved with only a fraction of a typical Hollywood film's budget.
The Korean Film Museum in Sangam-dong, northern Seoul, offers a sweeping overview of Korea's cinematic history and a comprehensive exploration of Korean filmmaking.
While the permanent exhibition provides a comprehensive overview of Korean film history and a concise background of the early days of cinema, the special exhibitions -- that change at least twice a year -- revolve around the latest Korean films.
The current special exhibition, titled "Production Design: Scene Architects Build On-Screen Worlds," delves into the role and function of production design in filmmaking.
South Korean stocks got off to a weak start Thursday as tech shares took a cue from overnight losses ...
The National Orchestra of Korea, a traditional Korean music orchestra affiliated with the National T ...
The Cultural Heritage Administration announced Tuesday that the agency will expand its support for b ...
- Samsung SDI renews push for all
- National Orchestra of Korea's 'Winter Concert' to bring harmony of tradition, musicals
- BM of Kard to return solo with single ‘Lowkey’ this month
- Ilyon Woo's nonfiction lands on NYT's 10 best books of 2023
- LG wins SOAFEE board membership to join Arm, Bosch
- 군사합의 효력 정지 책임 넘긴 北 "한반도 전쟁은 시점 문제"
- Jungkook holds live stage event for fans
- Hyundai Steel starts new campaign promoting recycled steel
- Number of youth addicted to online gambling rises
- Korean ramen exports hit record high amid global K
- 김기현 “한동훈 자질, 대한민국 위해 잘 발휘될 수 있게 할 것”
- Oman celebrates 53rd National Day, calls Korea reliable ally
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- Rising political stars, big names likely to run for 2024 general election
- [Herald Interview] VIXX highlights group’s continuity in 5th EP ‘Continuum’
- T1, Faker unrivaled at 2023 LoL World Championship
- Scalpers take bigger cut of Korean music industry
- Woman claiming to 'see God' committed to mental health facility
- 'Violent crimes induced by noise disputes increased tenfold since 2016'
- Tire tycoon's family feud rekindled
- Yoon's approval rating drops to 33%: Yonhap News Survey
- Experts forecast US
- [Herald Review] ‘Our Season’: a relatable story for all moms and daughters
- 'Making economy more dynamic a top priority': finance minister nominee
- Korean defense firms head to Egypt defense expo to expand market presence
- Storing away for a more compact life
- BTS to open new chapter after military service
- Boeing eyes more Chinook helicopter exports to S. Korea
- [Herald Interview] Zion.T aims to rebrand with new LP ‘Zip’
- KFCC hosts workshop for sustainable growth in Africa
- Requirements for zoo licenses set to be toughened
- [Today’s K
- [Herald Interview] Lee Eung
- Exhibition opens to deepen ‘Olympic experience’
- [Contribution] Future of agriculture
- 6 outgoing ministers ‘strong candidates’ for general elections: ruling party